Terms of Service
Reservations and payments
- You can book and pay via the web or you can come to our office in person and pay cash or by card.
- Reservations are dealt with according to availability.
- In the process of booking / payment it is important to properly record your contact information.
- If any difficulties were given in the book, our Tour Manager would contact you to propose an alternative to your favor.
- For agile handling of the Segway, we recommend weighing between 40 and 110 kilos.
- Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants must have a minimum of 10 years old.
- As a precaution, if you have back problems or serious health, please do not use our Segway Tours.
- As a precaution we can not accept pregnant women in our Segway Tours.
- Your timing is key to a good start on your Segway Tour.
- If you're late, you wait up to 5 minutes.
- If not arrive, call us and we will relocate you to another group.
The climate in Tenerife
- Our Service-Segway work in almost all weather conditions; however, we reserve the right to cancel a reservation if we consider that weather conditions are sufficiently adverse to affect the safety of our participants. In that case we would propose an alternative date.
- Before starting we inform you about de general conditions of service.
- We provide a helmet for each participant.
- In case you never used a Segway, we will dedicated 5 minutes to train before leaving.
During the journey
- We drove on sidewalks and pedestrian streets. The Guide adapts the speed of the unit to the circumstances.
- We like to make you enjoy Tenerife and show respect for other pedestrians.